(Redirected from Ranger)
Version 1.02.9 (Live) 1.042.1 (Beta/Experimental)
DISCLAIMER: Certain features presented on this page may be in the beta version of the game but not the live version.
Starting Set[edit | edit source]
|Health: 70||STR: 3||DEX: 2||VIT: 2||INT: 1||LCK: 1|
|Wooden Club||1-3||Fast||---||"It's a stout stick of wood, with nails sticking out of its blunt end."|
|Pet Whistle||"Hold UP and Interact to use. Whistle once to summon your companion, twice to order them to wait."|
Affinities[edit | edit source]
Pet Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Houndmaster's pet automatically targets nearby enemies. It will stop attacking when the Pet Whistle is used.
- The pet is immune to spikes and knife traps.
- If the pet dies, it can be revived by pressing the interact button while standing over it. The pet can only be revived once per level. It will also be revived when the level is exited.
- The pet will lunge immediately at the moment Pet Offense Level 1 is unlocked and there is an enemy in range.
- Pet Utility Level 2
- Furry Missile's damage starts increasing from the level it was learned onward.
- Pet Bond Level 4
- On-hit armor attributes such as Attackers will sometimes get burned do not work with Pet Bond Level 4.
- Any melee weapon attribute except for +Knockback, Fairy Magic, and Life Steal will propagate to the pet.
- Additional stats gained from a given equipped weapon and chest armor will be allocated to the pet.
- Certain permanent stats gained from drinking potions will be allocated to the pet once Pet Bond Level 4 is active. The following stats are allocated: STR, VIT, LCK, and all elemental resistances. Other stats do not have any effect.
- Additional STR from potions and weapons and armor will increase throw distance of the pet and also increase damage of Pet Utility Level 2 if Pet Bond Level 4 is active.
- Most potions do not work with Pet Bond Level 1. Only Potions of Regeneration will take effect on the pet while the affinity is active.
- The Houndmaster cannot pick up anything while carrying the pet.
|Adventurers||Knight • Rogue • Mage • Wildling • Houndmaster|
|Items||Equipment • Weapons • Armor • Spells|
|Areas||Dark Caves • Forest • Catacombs • Rift|
|Side Areas||Ruins • Forest Temple • Tower • Factory|
|World||Monsters • Bosses • Shops • Chests|